Poll: Who wins? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Anhil8tor
0%
0
0%
Banana
11.11%
1
11.11%
when?
11.11%
1
11.11%
CT
0%
0
0%
Prothought
0%
0
0%
ntype
22.22%
2
22.22%
what?
0%
0
0%
Flumper
33.33%
3
33.33%
Bird33
22.22%
2
22.22%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Poppy's Caption Pole
#1

Anhil8tor - CT shows the bottle that'll be in his ass later in the night

Banana - Several old wives tales are shattered. Masturbation clearly puts hair on your CHEST, while beer definitely does not and does nothing for pasty skin. Drinking orange juice however, does indeed make you look like a fag.

When? – who?, what?, and when? take time out for a mimosa and a facial.

CT280 - "Look Out For The Fags With Towels On Their Heads And Drinks In Their Hands And No Shirts On"

Prothought - "Does this lite beer make me look gay?" OR "proving that dicks, in fact, do NOT suck themselves."

Ntype - Ze national toilet cleaning wiz da head team partying after a difficult job.

What? - the chiquita banana people take over marketing for miller lite. hilarity ensues

Flumper - 2,3,1

Bird33 – “This contest is off the hook!!!”
Reply
#2

Now you're doing it on purpose

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

You put me toward the bottom so that I would lose. Conspiracy.
Reply
#4

Paddy Wrote:Now you're doing it on purpose

Honest mistake. You said you weren't palying.
Reply
#5

Banana Wrote:Honest mistake. You said you weren't palying.

So you called me prothought? WTF?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Paddy Wrote:So you called me prothought? WTF?

The av confused me.
Reply
#7

i predict another controversy.
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:The av confused me.

I'm glad I haven't been using it for too long then.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

CT280 Wrote:i predict another controversy.

It started when she put me toward the bottom.
Reply
#10

Paddy Wrote:I'm glad I haven't been using it for too long then.


He actually made it funnier at this point.I'd think about killing yourself.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:It started when she put me toward the bottom.

That's your fault. I put them in order of submission. It should not have taken you so long to come up with your brilliant caption.
Reply
#12

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:It started when she put me toward the bottom.

At least your name is on the ballot.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:He actually made it funnier at this point.I'd think about killing yourself.

I'd be more upset if I had sigs and avs turned on.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#14

Banana Wrote:That's your fault. I put them in order of submission. It should not have taken you so long to come up with your brilliant caption.

I put the guy eating the moonpie as #1 because I'm guessing he's hung like a two mule slave.
Reply
#15

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I put the guy eating the moonpie as #1 because I'm guessing he's hung like a two mule slave.

I hope #2 isn't Poppy's husband.
Reply
#16

Is two mule slave some kind of racial epitaph Ive never heard before?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:Is two mule slave some kind of racial epitaph Ive never heard before?

It'll be an epitaph once he lynches them.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#18

I voted for BIRD33
Reply
#19

Nine votes?!

This caption contest lasted longer than I thought!
Reply
#20

Banana Wrote:Nine votes?!

This caption contest lasted longer than I thought!


You're married. We understand you've grown not to expect sustain.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-11-2009, 04:47 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-22-2009, 09:25 PM
Last Post by Ntype
02-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Last Post by Ntype
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Last Post by who
11-24-2008, 03:28 AM
Last Post by Ntype
11-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Banana pole
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-06-2007, 06:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)