Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Flumper's Caption Theard
#1

Caption this. Thanks.


Attached Files
.jpg Mouse_love.jpg Size: 41.36 KB  Downloads: 42
Reply
#2

"proving once again, dead mice do NOT fuck themselves."
Reply
#3

When did you take that pic?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

Paddy Wrote:When did you take that pic?
It was at time index 357241.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

Sassy Wrote:It was at time index 357241.


I'll cut you.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

"LOOK OUT FOR THE......


forget it

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

"In Flumper's world, rodent necrophelia is perfectly normal."
Reply
#8

"Try fucking Goofy now, bitch!"
Reply
#9

Hump, or death, hump or death.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

at least this one won't go away or bite my wee wee, and she's still a little bit warm.
Reply
#11

Its sposed to be a picture you took dipshit.
Reply
#12

Mouse Mafia kilz yo biatches and then fucks 'em!
Respect!
Reply
#13

prothought Wrote:Mouse Mafia kilz yo biatches and then fucks 'em!
Respect!

That is a nice color.
What is your occupation?
That is a nice color.
How old are you?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#14

"You thought you were having a bad day."

(I can steal shit too, Flump)

Disqualify Flumpre Lardflusteredbutt.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#15

Snap me off a piece of that ass.
Reply
#16

the second mouse gets the NUT and the cheese

Whats the difference between erotic and kinky? Erotic is when you use a feather. Kinky is when you use the whole chicken!!
Reply
#17

KFC experiments with a new bed and breakfast concept for their rodents

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#18

Look out world here comes the IT caption contest!!!!!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:Look out world here comes the IT caption contest!!!!!

This was by far the worse one.

At least CT nutted up and posted a picture he actually took.
Reply
#20

Anhil8tor Wrote:At least CT nutted up and posted a picture he actually took.

I have no doubt that Dr. Lecter was related to the guy in his picture.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post by who
03-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Last Post by Starring_Emma
06-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-18-2010, 08:48 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-12-2010, 06:59 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 08:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)