09-15-2005, 07:48 AM
Since the question has been brought I have been thinking.
We have ppl who love pron here. Not just nudes...
If I would create a HIDDEN forum that you have to be a member of a ceretain group to be able to see and post in. Just so the ones who DON'T choose to see pr0n can happily browse the site without beeing afraid of gettin pr0n on the page.
So then I thought this would be a good way to keep both parties happy ...
Comments...
We have ppl who love pron here. Not just nudes...
If I would create a HIDDEN forum that you have to be a member of a ceretain group to be able to see and post in. Just so the ones who DON'T choose to see pr0n can happily browse the site without beeing afraid of gettin pr0n on the page.
So then I thought this would be a good way to keep both parties happy ...
Comments...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?

