Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Should I do a Banana poll?
#1

The topic would be:

Should we delete the top richest five members chip's? So that they don't donate?
Reply
#2

top 10:

Richest Players - Amount
Paddy - 191270
WoolyGoat - 41262
Anhil8tor - 32757
Poppy - 19502
BIRD33 - 12378
ntype - 12295
leeman - 9968
leucetios - 9710
Fairiedust - 8274
Flumper Barflusterbutt - 6588

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

WoolyGoat Wrote:top 10:

Richest Players - Amount
Paddy - 191270
WoolyGoat - 41262
Anhil8tor - 32757
Poppy - 19502
BIRD33 - 12378
ntype - 12295
leeman - 9968
leucetios - 9710
Fairiedust - 8274
Flumper Barflusterbutt - 6588

Well, we need not worry about Bird, Poppy, Leu, ntype, or Fairie. So, shall I do the others?
Reply
#4

we can but leeman is doing a purge (this weekend?) and everyone will be starting with 1,500 chips.
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:we can but leeman is doing a purge (this weekend?) and everyone will be starting with 1,500 chips.

Well then, no harm in wiping a few now.....
Reply
#6

why not just disable donations?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

Banana Wrote:Well then, no harm in wiping a few now.....

we could guess the top 5 donators...
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:we could guess the top 5 donators...

So why don't you go ahead and admin away all your chips.
Reply
#9

WoolyGoat Wrote:why not just disable donations?

The goat is smart, though I am not sure that is an option.
Reply
#10

Communist!
Reply
#11

How bout we start a carebear forum for the likes of Clarissa and her retarded coworkers at the 1800-Mattres call center?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

We could make that happen. A fluffy and nice forum, where you are banned from. I think that Mich might rack up the chips by the boatload in that forum.
Reply
#13

"The Bird Sanctuary"

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

Banana Wrote:We could make that happen. A fluffy and nice forum, where you are banned from. I think that Mich might rack up the chips by the boatload in that forum.


Thats fine with me.I can be very intimidating.You can call it the No Negative Nellies Forum.Make sure theres no character limit on how many of these:wub::hug:Smile can be in one thread.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

WoolyGoat Wrote:"The Bird Sanctuary"


Thats even better.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats fine with me.I can be very intimidating.You can call it the No Negative Nellies Forum.Make sure theres no character limit on how many of these:wub::hug:Smile can be in one thread.

We have a forum like that. But, Sassy won't shut up. Maybe we can change the Sassy forum to the Bird Sanctuary.
Reply
#17

We should touch wiener heads.
Reply
#18

Behind the bike rack.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

minorthreat Wrote:We should touch wiener heads.

I'll do it for half your chips.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#20

Banana Wrote:So why don't you go ahead and admin away all your chips.

I'll do mine.. but it should be done in pairs.


Who is the second person?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by leucifer
07-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-25-2010, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post by who
02-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2010, 11:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)