Go ahead, man. Bounce us all into the 31st century with your wicked smacking abilities. All I've seen thus far, are a bunch of one-line moist farts that barely open the door of a '66 Plymouth Belvedere. Things like "I haven't begun yet, because I haven't seen anything".....
Here's your chance, Corky.
Knock it the fuck out, Sport!
a georgia peach redneck talking smack, now that is funny
Darko_ Milicic
Unregistered
BODE Wrote:Go ahead, man. Bounce us all into the 31st century with your wicked smacking abilities. All I've seen thus far, are a bunch of one-line moist farts that barely open the door of a '66 Plymouth Belvedere. Things like "I haven't begun yet, because I haven't seen anything".....
Here's your chance, Corky.
Knock it the fuck out, Sport!
*applause* name says it all
is this SG the smackking from trolltrain, I need a good challenge, never send your bitch to do a man's job
BUmp - I've yet to see anything from CockDigger.
Do it NOW, CD.
Well Cockdangler really put on some showing in here. From now on I will be on on my toes around here for fear of incuring a smack filled ass whoping he so oftenly hands out.