Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I Wish I Were a Female
#21

cLaY Wrote:I'm thinking I might have to start a contest ala Seinfeld against myself.

Should we start a thread or start a bookie on how long I go without jacking myself off?

I'll challenge ya on it....I am king of my domain...but we cann't start untill tomarrow I've got some new P0rn to check out.
Reply
#22

we should get 8 in on this contest too....I got a feeling he's a masturbating fiend.
Reply
#23

Bill Wrote:I'll challenge ya on it....I am king of my domain...but we cann't start untill tomarrow I've got some new P0rn to check out.

Sounds good, I'm starting a thread.

PS...please don't tell me this has been done at UJ?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#24

cLaY Wrote:Sounds good, I'm starting a thread.

PS...please don't tell me this has been done at UJ?

you wanna put some sorta wager on it...you know I'm an honest dood. I'd come clean if I spanked it.
Reply
#25

Bill Wrote:you wanna put some sorta wager on it...you know I'm an honest dood. I'd come clean if I spanked it.

not really, i already have a feeling i'll cave...but it will be a great thread.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#26

cLaY Wrote:not really, i already have a feeling i'll cave...but it will be a great thread.

Does diddeling your self under the desk through your pants count?
Reply
#27

Fairiedust Wrote:horny goat weed won't work....the yohimbe might perk her up a little i hear.....there's new options out there for women ...never looked into them though...no need:mellow:
Hi.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#28

How will we know if you don't masterbate.?

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#29

fem Wrote:How will we know if you don't masterbate.?

I'll be groutchy....but you can feel free to call and talk dirty to me to try and make me loose.
Reply
#30

cLaY Wrote:I'm thinking I might have to start a contest ala Seinfeld against myself.

Should we start a thread or start a bookie on how long I go without jacking myself off?


going with the under on this one

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#31

It's been done at UJ. It was a very popular thread, shocking enough.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#32

cLaY Wrote:that way my sex drive would be shit and I wouldn't have to keep getting caught with my hand on my cock. i swear to gawd i love my penis entirely too much, the thing is gonna kill me.

...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#33

try being a chick and always getting caught with your hand down your pants. with guys, you get an eyeroll and shrug? big deal. it's expected of you. we try that shit and we're monsters.

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#34

Stoney Wrote:try being a chick and always getting caught with your hand down your pants. with guys, you get an eyeroll and shrug? big deal. it's expected of you. we try that shit and we're monsters.



Mom?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
01-14-2009, 04:16 AM
Last Post by goldan
01-19-2007, 01:38 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
02-23-2006, 07:33 PM
Last Post by Raiden
10-12-2005, 01:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)