Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tonight I'm Meeting This Female That Used To Weigh 285
#1

She had gastric bypass surgery and now weighs 135. She also married some dude from the Middle East for a year so she could get $10,000.

Sounds like my kinda girl. Discuss.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

where in the hell did you meet her?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

10,000 for a year of sex? Where do I sign up? Does he have a moustache?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#4

She probably looks like a flying squirrel with all that loose skin when she takes her clothes off.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:She probably looks like a flying squirrel with all that loose skin when she takes her clothes off.
[Image: wbfs2.jpg]

or something like that ?
Reply
#6

Michman Wrote:where in the hell did you meet her?

I haven't met her yet, but I will tonight at the Brewers vs. Cubs game. She works with Joe.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:She probably looks like a flying squirrel with all that loose skin when she takes her clothes off.

I'll let you know tomorrow.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:She probably looks like a flying squirrel with all that loose skin when she takes her clothes off.
Rack!
:lool:

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-10-2009, 12:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)