Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Have you ever had anal sex with a female...
#1

I have not. What am I missing.


(Ladies of IT.. feel free to share anything we should know)
Reply
#2

Anhil8tor Wrote:I have not. What am I missing.


(Ladies of IT.. feel free to share anything we should know)

this is like the 3some thread - the question is too narrowly construed :S
Reply
#3

I'll share.... Key to anal is to make sure the girl is totally relaxed and not tensed up. Its also good to probe that region a little bit with your fingers or toys to make it relaxed and open up to you and your little man to insert inside with ease.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#4

Alcohol.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Just make sure she is ready for it. ><
Reply
#6

PurpleHaze Wrote:Just make sure she is ready for it. ><

Nah, the surprise is half the fun!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

pepsi Wrote:I'll share.... Key to anal is to make sure the girl is totally relaxed and not tensed up. Its also good to probe that region a little bit with your fingers or toys to make it relaxed and open up to you and your little man to insert inside with ease.

your mother must be so proud
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:I have not. What am I missing.


(Ladies of IT.. feel free to share anything we should know)

Fudgesicles. That's what your missing.
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:I have not. What am I missing.

I know Tom got shit (shat?) on once. :d
Reply
#10

PurpleHaze Wrote:Just make sure she is ready for it. ><

:ct:

I expected nana.. but not you. You are sposed to be "the good one"
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:I have not. What am I missing.
Having another hole when she's on the rag. It makes ya feel kinda dirty and stuff too. Pretty cool. Actually this reminds me of a funny story. If you dont read the stories of TuckerMax check it out. Hes got a funny as fuck story on anal sex.

Fuck.
Reply
#12

SporK reads tuckermax.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
03-15-2009, 05:21 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-14-2009, 04:16 AM
Last Post by Sparks
04-20-2008, 09:19 PM
Last Post by goldan
01-19-2007, 01:38 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
02-23-2006, 07:33 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
11-11-2005, 07:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)