Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I had a great idea...

I think we could get rich off of this. I have a friend who takes that weird allergy spray up her nose. I was watching her and thought, if we could only dissolve some cocaine and suspend it in a liquid, then we could bottle it in one of those sprayers, and cokeheads everywhere could just whip out their little bottle and take a hit whenever they needed it, wherever they were. Just say "Damned allergies... Excuse me" **snort**

We do this shit, and we never have to work again.

I would say "I'm in...." but, I don't sell drugs, I only do them.

:"::

Do you want to share this pizza with me then go catch some waves like cowabunga dudes

Quote:Do you want to share this pizza with me then go catch some waves like cowabunga dudes

Big Grin :lmf: Oh my god he's still at it...I tell you what, he sure is persistant!!!

I never understood why a turtle would mutate enough to run and stand on two legs and then go and dress and act so fucking gay as those guys Confused

Quote:Originally posted by mad_hatter@Jun 18 2004, 04:46 PM
I think we could get rich off of this.  I have a friend who takes that weird allergy spray up her nose.  I was watching her and thought, if we could only dissolve some cocaine and suspend it in a liquid, then we could bottle it in one of those sprayers, and cokeheads everywhere could just whip out their little bottle and take a hit whenever they needed it, wherever they were.  Just say "Damned allergies... Excise me" **snort**

We do this shit, and we never have to work again.
you mkae the product, i'll sell it. i know i shit load of coke mongers.

If my master Splinter was here. He would rip you to shreds. I should just do so myself. COWABUNGA it would be like totally awesome.

I'm more of an idea man. I thought it up, you can market it. We just need someone smart enough to produce it.

*looks around IT**

We could be fucked Confused

thanks for the idea. given enough time i might be able to make it work,

Quote:Originally posted by michelangelo@Jun 18 2004, 03:59 PM
If my master Splinter was here. He would rip you to shreds. I should just do so myself. COWABUNGA it would be like totally awesome.
Speaking of which. What the fuck is up with that rat? How come he gets clothes, and you guys run around naked? And what's this Master bullshit?

Oh :o It starting to come together now. Old male rat takes in teenage male turtles, makes them run around naked all the time and call him "master". You guys are seriously fucked up :blink:

Quote:Originally posted by Suicide Jim@Jun 18 2004, 04:03 PM
thanks for the idea. given enough time i might be able to make it work,
5% royalties is all I ask .... Well that and all the hoochies money can buy

i'll let you know if it works.

Deal

Hoochies here I come Big Grin

i'm thinkin' a watered down corn syrup as the liquid. i'm gonna play with that idea for a while. as for now, i'm going home.

we can use placebo coke. that way we'd make MORE money.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon

that would save on actual coke but then we wouldn't get repeat customers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-21-2013, 04:23 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-30-2010, 03:27 PM
Last Post by bam
03-06-2010, 12:06 AM
Last Post by bam
02-15-2010, 06:53 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-25-2009, 05:47 PM