Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Just for the Ladies!
#1

http://www.dialanorgasm.com/

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#2

Be sure you set it to vibrate, not ring! Big Grin :lol:
Reply
#3

The phone looked good but wow the popup site after I closed it was interesting :lol:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
02-18-2010, 12:00 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-12-2008, 02:05 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-05-2008, 07:28 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Hey Ladies!
Blondie
Last Post by SporK
08-30-2006, 05:48 AM
Last Post by Blondie
08-03-2006, 06:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)