Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Haircolor for the ladies ...?
#1

Smile


Attached Files
.jpg blonde.JPG Size: 33.34 KB  Downloads: 17

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

She's worth it.
Reply
#3

Because I love it up the ass
Reply
#4

i dont get any of this
Reply
#5

CT280 Wrote:i dont get any of this


Let me see if I can find a redneck joke ......

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

leeman Wrote:Let me see if I can find a redneck joke ......

bill will appreciate it. sup swede?
Reply
#7

There is often something lost in the translation. At least this is always my assumption when Lee posts.
Reply
#8

I guess I love it up the ass...:o
Reply
#9

No surprise there.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
02-18-2010, 12:00 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-12-2008, 02:05 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-05-2008, 07:28 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Hey Ladies!
Blondie
Last Post by SporK
08-30-2006, 05:48 AM
Hey ladies
Blondie
Last Post by SupperMan
06-13-2006, 08:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)