Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
Have any of you ever gone to an adult toy party?
Pics and details welcome.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
you know you posted this on the wrong board, right?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
True Story.2 weeks ago this women that I was messing around with that sent me that email telling me to fuck off held one for her girlfriends at her house.She invites me over after it was done and I'm pretty lit up so we go to her room and she's all excited and I ask what she got and she says "bondage tape".I say ok not really my thing but let me see it.She takes it out of the bag and I shit you not it was fucking black electrical tape you could get at Home Depot with a "sexy" label.I start laughing and she gets pissed and says "you don't want to use it?" and I say "do you have a short circuit some where in your house you need me to look at" which I thought was pretty funny but she did not.It took me 20 minutes of actually paying attention to get things back on track.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 672
Threads: 5
Joined: Aug 2005
Reputation:
0
Yes. I got a waterproof Wabbit. I'm not posting the pics. I also got some cool shave cream stuff that can also be used as hair conditioner. I haven't used it as conditioner. I"m not posting the pics.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Someone get that hubby troll in here for an explanation.
See You In Toledo