Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

the "recommendations for the ladies thread"
#1

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (5 members and 1 guests)
what?, Anhil8tor, Paddy, Tommy, WoolyGoat


hi guys, what brings you all here? everybody chase a googlebot in or something?
Reply
#2

Looks like a circle jerk to me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

8 linked to g$d's cheating wife thread.


which apparently is locked Confused

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

WoolyGoat Wrote:8 linked to g's cheating wife thread.


which apparently is locked Confused

would you like me to unlock it?

They say time heals all wounds...
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Looks like a circle jerk to me.

who brought the bread?
Reply
#6

what? Wrote:who brought the bread?

we used saltines in high school
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Looks like a circle jerk to me.
usually is around here

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:would you like me to unlock it?

They say time heals all wounds...
I thought we didn't lock threads here. I'm just a bit disappointed.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

WoolyGoat Wrote:I thought we didn't lock threads here. I'm just a bit disappointed.

I didn't do it..


i think when G$ melted he PMed leeman to lock it and let it die...

see how well that worked out for him?
Reply
#10

link?
Reply
#11

I opened it up and put it in the HOF!

quint,
whats the story on BEWs pictures?

Legit or not?
Reply
#12

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=23436
Reply
#13

i have no idea. somone posted a thread at cf stating it was her. i don't go to any of her sites or converse with her at all.
maybe somone should ask flump.
Reply
#14

apparently they're not legit


but entirely believable

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

i thought they were real....
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)