Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I should've done this weeks ago
#1

Quote:This message is hidden because oldielox is on your ignore list.

highly recommended.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

IN! It just took 1 person to break the seal.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

I can't believe no one thought of it sooner.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

I was waiting for the 'surprise' when it turned out to be VitaminE trolling as a retard.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

Paddy Wrote:I was waiting for the 'surprise' when it turned out to be VitaminE trolling as a retard.

I doubt even the keenest of Trollsmiths could stay in that character for any length of time.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

Even the hover function gets turned off, glorious!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

fuck all of you

Paddy... go blow some snow
Reply
#8

They can't see you dumbass.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

yes they can
Reply
#10

it's working

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

right
Reply
#12

Why are you responding to him?He can't read what you are writing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

rename pc or oldie helen keller.
no, woloy should be helen keller.
Reply
#14

I'm woloy now?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

WoolyGoat Wrote:I'm woloy now?

fatfinger jones
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:Why are you responding to him?He can't read what you are writing.

Who is she responding to?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#17

Paddy Wrote:Who is she responding to?


Don't make me quote everything she says to negate your ignoring her.I'll do it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

Paddy Wrote:Who is she responding to?

you must have a screw loose somewhere up there
Reply
#19

WoolyGoat is an inspiration.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#20

oldielox Wrote:you must have a screw loose somewhere up there

Pots of the world, unite!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
11-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Michman
12-23-2005, 06:18 AM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
11-25-2005, 01:07 PM
Last Post by Raiden
08-24-2005, 09:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)