Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

this weeks picks
#1

... are insanely difficult
it will take a lot of luck to get 8 correct
anyone else have probs pocking this week?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

a lot of good games this week. I'm thinkin of headin to Quest Field to find myself a scalper for this weeks Giants Vs Seahawks game.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-30-2008, 08:23 PM
Last Post by snarg
11-03-2008, 10:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)