Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'll be MIA for 2 weeks
#1

vacation and shit starting December 24th thru January 8th...

you mother fucks better make the most of it now, or i might have to retire.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

have fun Clay!
Reply
#3

I call bullshit.
Reply
#4

oh i will...we're going to Denver the 29th thru the 3rd...then i'll be sitting on my ass for the next 6 days screwin' with the pooch. should be grand.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

ps...i'm gonna punch a bitch if she don't shut her mouth while she eats. hearing pretzels being mixed with saliva from 10 feet away is sik.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I call bullshit.

explain?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

cLaY Wrote:explain?

It's just me being ornery. I can't imagine you away from a computer for that long. How will you cope without us?
Reply
#8

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:It's just me being ornery. I can't imagine you away from a computer for that long. How will you cope without us?

pretty well i'm sure. i'll probably be around once we're back from our trip...unless i happen to find something to keep me busy.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

cLaY Wrote:pretty well i'm sure. i'll probably be around once we're back from our trip...unless i happen to find something to keep me busy.

You can't leave me alone with Bird33 for that long. Nothing good can come of that.
Reply
#10

Your married, your not gonna get any pussy!! Why go?

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#11

that really sucks

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#12

Jdub Wrote:Your married, your not gonna get any pussy!! Why go?

I got pussy last night and Sunday night. BODE

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

happy vacations dood
Reply
#14

Have a good holiday and be safe. Peace

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
11-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
11-25-2005, 01:07 PM
Last Post by Raiden
08-24-2005, 09:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)