Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My dog turned 1 a few weeks ago
#1

He's a pretty happy dog.
[Image: Picture035.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#2

Dora has 3 more weeks until she turns 1 and gets to try staying out in the house by herself. If all goes well we can get rid of her kennel and I can convert the storage/dog's room into my "Toker's Paradise"

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

cLaY Wrote:Dora has 3 more weeks until she turns 1 and gets to try staying out in the house by herself. If all goes well we can get rid of her kennel and I can convert the storage/dog's room into my "Toker's Paradise"
I like to keep him in the crate at night, so I know he's not destroying anything.

So far he's destroyed;

@40 chew toys
2 trash cans
1 gate
1 Weber Grill cover
1 Grill scraper
1 Swamp cooler power cord
1 Wheel Barrel
1-12 pack of diet pepsi
1 Soccer ball
2 Mouse traps

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#4

Dora has chewed up the following, pretty good i think:

2-flip flops, right only
1-garden hose nozzle
1-Vans Rowley, left foot
1-left house slipper
1-rug
1-tiger print blanket

she'll demolish a raw hide retreiving stick in 2 hours flat.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

That's a big German Shepard, for only being 1.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#6

fem Wrote:That's a big German Shepard, for only being 1.
He's really only 75-80lbs. He will probably end up being about 90 once he starts filling out.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#7

Tribal Dragon Wrote:He's really only 75-80lbs. He will probably end up being about 90 once he starts filling out.

He looks like he has some heighth, but thin. Beautiful dog though, I love German Shepards. One of my relatives has one and she weighs 110 - wayyy over weight. Such a fatty, but a badass pretty dog. I love em'.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#8

and i thought my 6 month old kitten was a pain in the ass...
Reply
#9

fem Wrote:He looks like he has some heighth, but thin. Beautiful dog though, I love German Shepards. One of my relatives has one and she weighs 110 - wayyy over weight. Such a fatty, but a badass pretty dog. I love em'.
They are very loyal and protective dogs. I am happy with our choice, and will probably adopt another one soon. I don't want to got through taking care of a puppy again.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by snarg
11-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Last Post by SporK
04-11-2007, 04:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)