Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

did Leeman move to canuckastan?
#1

or whats up with the canuck flag?

you lose a bet to jimmy?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

Michman Wrote:or whats up with the canuck flag?

you lose a bet to jimmy?


I think he said he lost a bet to Nanner :melt:
Reply
#3

i always knew she was the smarter one.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

Hockey bet. Leeman is falling back on poor refereeing to explain why Sweden lost 4-1 in last night's jr. hockey game.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#5

More like their stupid goalie doesn't know how to stay in his net.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#6

why stay in the net, when the puck is always behind you?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

The goalie was obviously too busy getting fucked by the referee.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-16-2025, 12:49 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-31-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post by leucetios
04-22-2014, 02:27 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by greg
09-29-2010, 12:21 AM
Last Post by PCM
08-21-2010, 11:34 AM
Last Post by Blondie
06-12-2010, 06:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)