• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

happy 40th birthday leeman

just in case i forget to stop by :lol2:

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive

Ur just about 2 mo early ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?

It's the thought that counts.

[URL="http://www.gifsoup.com/view/471050/slap.html"][Image: sig_banner6.php?name=108]
[/URL]

he may not be around in two months :eek:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

That's harsh, snarg.

and??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

And...that's about it. lol

Best wishes on your 41st birthday.

God I'd be depressed if I was that old.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:God I'd be depressed if I was that old.

the alternative is even more depressing, little guy

Thomas Merton

I'm fairly sure I could snap you in half, big guy.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm fairly sure I could snap you in half, big guy.

i'm pretty sure that doesn't prove much except that you are younger and bigger

i'm also pretty sure that in any sort of intelligence test, i would annihilate you

Thomas Merton

#1 its spelled anhil8.

#2 Theres a lot of ivy league bums out there.I'll take my combo of brains, power and charm any day.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:#1 its spelled anhil8.

#2 Theres a lot of ivy league bums out there.I'll take my combo of brains, power and charm any day.

you are most welcome to your stunning combination of egotism, puerility, and lack of anything meaningful in your life

i'll settle for my superior intelligence and remarkable good looks

Thomas Merton

I forgot to mention speed.I'm fucking fast.

Keep in mind I've corrected your mistakes here despite your so called "superior intelligence".

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:I forgot to mention speed.I'm fucking fast.

Keep in mind I've corrected your mistakes here despite your so called "superior intelligence".

you would be a fool to argue the intelligence point, but i expect you will do so
you would have done quite well in the days before there was language

Thomas Merton

snarg Wrote:you would be a fool to argue the intelligence point, but i expect you will do so
you would have done quite well in the days before there was language

I do quite well now.

I am smarter.Intelligence is a combination of knowledge and street smarts.You have zero street smarts and can't see how other people will view your positions.I've seen it here when I've basically picked a lot of your decisions apart.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:I do quite well now.

I am smarter.Intelligence is a combination of knowledge and street smarts.You have zero street smarts and can't see how other people will view your positions.I've seen it here when I've basically picked a lot of your decisions apart.

no, you are not smarter
it is always those of lesser intelligence that say intelligence tests are not valid
sorry, tweety, perhaps some of your physical attributes are superior, but there is hardly any area where brains are involved that i can't run rings around you
i challenge you once again to do a NYTimes sunday x-word puzzle in less than a day, forget about the two hour limit
in fact, i doubt you could do it in a week, using the internet to help you

Thomas Merton

We measure intelligence different.The Sunday crossword is no guarantee you will successfully navigate the world.Tough decisions that make you money never involve figuring out a 8 letter word for heavy traffic.Its why you never see Jumbles on job applications.This is why you arent that intelligent.You actually think that shit matters.I get off the phone laughing at people who have MBA's every day.They think they know but they don't.

See You In Toledo

http://www.nytimes.com/ref/crosswords/classicpuz.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
02-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM