Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

IT to be closed for leeman's birthday

this is to announce that insane train will be closed in honor of da boss's b-day
it would have marked his 40th year
:rip:

edit/ the rumors of his death have proven to be false, happy birthday boss
the train will still be closed so he can better enjoy his special day in peace

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

Based on the traffic on this board, I already assumed it was closed. My bad. Best wishes and stuff.

Happy Birthday you stupid fuck.

See You In Toledo

his birthday is tomorrow
he still may die before he hits forty

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

Happy birthday boss.

Happy birthday Leeman.

I'm drunk ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?

now there's a surprise :blink:

Thomas Merton

Where's the off key =????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?

happy birthday you retarded piece of shit. try not to fuck shit up around here any more than you already have.

the fucking idiot couldn't figure out how to turn it off, it was not a joke
and he was just getting started on the celebration :blink:

Thomas Merton

Happy birthday Lee!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by leeman
07-31-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post by leucetios
04-22-2014, 02:27 PM