Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Nanner and Jimmy here same time ...
#1

Jimmy must have two puters ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

Yup. Laptop.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#3

:nothnx:
I'm not sure I understand this smilie?
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote::nothnx:
I'm not sure I understand this smilie?

Don't need heroin as long there's Whiskey ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

leeman Wrote:Don't need heroin as long there's Whiskey ...

Oh! Thanks. I missed the relevancy of it until you pointed it out.
Reply
#6

Change the whiskey bottle to a cock and you can call it :flumper: .

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Change the needle to a vag and you can call it : bird33 :
Reply
#8

I'm sensing some hostility

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
06-29-2010, 10:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)