Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

It it poker time yet?
#1

:vite:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

There's nobody in there.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

Damn! Still empty.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

Are we going again?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

bring it

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

Vit E got mopped yesterday by Paddy and that bastard WoolyG.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

:cowboy:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

Texas Holdem
Name Bet Won Profit
Michman 2920 4420 1500
WoolyGoat 680 1864 1184
Paddy 4894 5694 800
snarg 3290 3640 350
leeman 4400 4744 344
Vitamin E 15088 15370 282
texaschick 940 740 -200
Anhil8tor 4472 4092 -380
Bill 1430 1040 -390
Chubs 400 0 -400

It only shows the top 10 players so bird has lost more than 400....
Reply
#9

look whose at the top bitches

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

Michman Wrote:look whose at the top bitches

Way to beat up on texaschick

Edit: And Birdie

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

:banana:
Reply
#12

Bird33 is the hold 'em ATM

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#13

Banana Wrote::banana:

[Image: test1c.gif]

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#14

I was +800 yersterday thanks to banana and Paddy.I'm the best player here by far.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

8 are you playing or just sitting there with your thumb in your ass?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#16

We all know the answer to that.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

Texas Holdem
Name Bet Won Profit
Paddy 5894 7874 1980
Michman 2920 4420 1500
WoolyGoat 680 1864 1184
leeman 5980 6424 444
snarg 3290 3640 350
Vitamin E 15548 15750 202
texaschick 940 740 -200
Bill 1430 1040 -390
Chubs 400 0 -400
Anhil8tor 4652 4092 -560

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#18

Lets see what happens when you bet over 10 grand tough guy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:Lets see what happens when you bet over 10 grand tough guy.

Who has the time to play that much?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#20

Paddy Wrote:Who has the time to play that much when your lifes greatest acheivment is having the most high scores in some gay arcade?


I hear you.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)