Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

just stopped in to say hey to all my buddies
#1

s'up 8?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#2

heya shaddy!

hows things going?
Reply
#3

fucking swell, new job is keeping my forum time to min. lucky you

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#4

what forums do you still frequent?
Reply
#5

This guy didn't go in the purge?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Paddy Wrote:This guy didn't go in the purge?

fuck that. i'm not bulemic

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:what forums do you still frequent?

mostly just cf. i lurk a bit at wtf and i've taken a dump or two at mag7

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#8

Shadrach Wrote:mostly just cf. i lurk a bit at wtf and i've taken a dump or two at mag7

i've never been to mag7...
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:i've never been to mag7...
if you're in 9th grade and like to brag about how great you are even if you're not then mag7 is a pretty cool place to hang.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by cLaY
02-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-04-2006, 10:48 AM
Last Post by PurpleHaze
08-18-2006, 05:38 PM
Last Post by Raiden
08-17-2005, 08:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)