Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Never invite your onlie buddies to stay with you.
#1

I found this and had to share...

http://www.fuckingfunnyshit.com/out.php?...14944.html
Reply
#2

looks like bill has found a new website
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:looks like bill has found a new website

It's ok bro, I know you'll be scouring it this evening.
Reply
#4

Bill Wrote:It's ok bro, I know you'll be scouring it this evening.


Negative Ghost Rider...

Tonight I'll be playing NCAA 06... Rolleyes
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:Negative Ghost Rider...

Tonight I'll be playing NCAA 06... Rolleyes

NCAA must be code for No Cootchie At Anhil8tor's
Reply
#6

Thats one of the most disgusting things I have ever read. That fat jabba bitch needs to be dropped on Somalia

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:Negative Ghost Rider...

Tonight I'll be playing NCAA 06... Rolleyes


would that be on xbox live fag?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#8

What

The

Fuck
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-06-2012, 05:49 PM
Last Post by Sassy
10-16-2006, 04:37 AM
Last Post by PurpleHaze
08-18-2006, 05:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)