Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I stopped by to chat......
#1

...only to find out nobody was home. I'll try to stop by in the next few days. I have some updates and stuff.




I miss Bird33.



In Christ
-mt
Reply
#2

Hey MT. How's life?
Reply
#3

leucifer Wrote:Hey MT. How's life?

Good. I'm not sure who I am chatting with. Leucitiousous?
Reply
#4

how bad was the storm?
Reply
#5

You were chatting with the failed writer guy with no chance with the ladies if that helps you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

go fuck yourself in the eye with a colon scraper.
Reply
#7

Get but fucked in the mouth.


How are ya dawg.
Try to stop by more often will ya.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

hey

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#9

leeman Wrote:Get but fucked in the mouth.
.


Is that possible?
Reply
#10

If it is, it sure doesn't sound comfortable
Reply
#11

So.......I am still living in the great state of Iowa.
I am happy the Colts get to kill the Saints in the Super Bowl.
I keep getting e-mails about reported threads from Insanetrain.
I can't stand watching ISU basketball this year.
I hate Wesley Johnson from Syracuse.
I am tired of winter.
I don't really follow message boards anymore.
I'm trying to slow down on my alcohol intake because of memory loss.
I still hate things most of the time.
Reply
#12

I forgot you were a colts fan.Good for you you fucking front runner.

Northern Iowa is the real team in your state.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:I forgot you were a colts fan.Good for you you fucking front runner.

Northern Iowa is the real team in your state.

Are you calling me a bandwagon fan? No way pal.

I agree about UNI.

Did I miss some big meltdown recently?
Reply
#14

minorthreat Wrote:Are you calling me a bandwagon fan? No way pal.

I agree about UNI.

Did I miss some big meltdown recently?

snarg and 8 lost their mod powers.It was a huge clusterfuck.

also blondie is back so that meltdown is coming soon.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

What else is there to do in Iowa but watch corn grow and drink?

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#16

who Wrote:What else is there to do in Iowa but watch corn grow and drink?


Shovel snow in the winter and sweat your nuts off in the summer.
Reply
#17

if you alter your e-mail address in your profile, the notices will stop

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#18

minorthreat Wrote:Shovel snow in the winter and sweat your nuts off in the summer.

so drinking it is

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:snarg and 8 lost their mod powers.It was a huge clusterfuck.

also blondie is back so that meltdown is coming soon.


I see. So they were both pissed or what? Has everyone else left except the core IT people?
Reply
#20

who Wrote:if you alter your e-mail address in your profile, the notices will stop


I'm fine with it. It will remind me to stop in every once in awhile.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EspanaXcams
02-13-2007, 11:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)