Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So I stopped by Albertson's on my way home last night..
#1

It was time to restock my supply of crown and I decided since it was the holidays I'd treat myself to some Special Reserve...


I go up to the counter and tell the lady I'd like a bottle of special reserve..

She asks "Small bottle or big bottle"

I think.. "Pint or fifth"





something wasn't right.... it was expensive for a fifth

I guess they make special reserve in a 1.75 liter bottle now..
Reply
#2

good...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

great thread

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

haters
Reply
#5

I heard pepsi makes 2 liters.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:I heard pepsi makes 2 liters.

I wonder if Pepsi can throat a 1 liter.....
Reply
#7

Bill Wrote:I wonder if Pepsi can throat a 1 liter.....

with her ass, i'll say yes.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)