Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Windows Onecare Safety Scanner: any good?
#1

Has anybody tried this?
It's an antivirus, firewall, performance tuneups, backup and restore:




Get a free PC safety scan

Windows Live OneCare safety scanner is a free service designed to help ensure the health of your PC.

* Check for and remove viruses
* Get rid of junk on your hard disk
* Improve your PC's performance
Reply
#2

Also root out pirated windows copies. Sneaky boogers.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#3

Jimmy Wrote:Also root out pirated windows copies. Sneaky boogers.

I heard that people get tools to make things that were once illegit legit it's like a redemption for windoze xp (without having to blowjob Monkey Gates before).

Very useful. people told me that this tool works really fine.
Reply
#4

ok let's get back to BEW : never heard of your shit, I suppose it's some B class scanner at best, prolly a scam or some superstellar tool (you never know) anyhow it's presented as if it's going to install 20 megabytes of the finest spywares along of him.
Reply
#5

After I made the mistake of downloading Norton Anti-Virus, I've given up on antivirus software. The cure is worse than the disease.
Reply
#6

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:After I made the mistake of downloading Norton Anti-Virus, I've given up on antivirus software. The cure is worse than the disease.

dude you have picked up the worst along all. to give you the truth norton is the first thing that a virus creator checks against to check if his baby passes the detection heuristics tests.

damn you have been monkeyed by dr. norton (as long as I remember, it already was a piece of junk when it was running on dos).
Reply
#7

as a subsequent information for flump, look what "norton" is in Japan :

[Image: drmarioantivirus.jpg]
Reply
#8

Trend Micro PC-Cillin is the ONLY AV to use IMO

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#9

Major Private Wrote:Trend Micro PC-Cillin is the ONLY AV to use IMO
What else is the ONLY AV to use IMO?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#10

Stuff a hedgehog in your big flappin vagina, thanks

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#11

I only stick with trusted forums (like this one) so I don't need an AV
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Last Post by Hub Cap
02-09-2013, 05:12 AM
Last Post by who
10-13-2010, 10:14 AM
Last Post by dodsno
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 07:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)