Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Every time I see blueeyedwoman...
#1

I think of that Big Mouth Woman song be Johnny Cash. And I satrt singing, "you long legged guitar pickin' man". Weird.
Reply
#2

Fuck off, noob.
Reply
#3

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Fuck off, noob.
Are you aware that the ALICE server logs and records all conversations?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#4

Interesting.
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Fuck off, noob.

Bird is that you?
Reply
#6

Blondie Wrote:Interesting.


Thanks, I put a lot of thought into this thread.
Reply
#7

Vitamin E Wrote:Bird is that you?

Yeah, she gave me her login today.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Last Post by bam
01-19-2010, 09:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)