Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

heya leroy
#1

what brings you into this neck of the woods?
Reply
#2

Fuck. Sorry I didn't see this before, I was just cruising through to see if anything caught my interest. Just taking a break from WT at the moment, so I figured I'd hang round here for a bit. Plus Vit E promised me the nudes if I started posting more.
Reply
#3

The bears are a joke.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:Rex Grossman is a joke.

You're right.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-24-2009, 07:05 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
10-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-23-2007, 06:38 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-04-2007, 06:17 PM
Last Post by Leroy
12-31-2006, 07:56 AM
Last Post by Bill
10-24-2006, 10:10 PM
Last Post by Blondie
10-19-2006, 07:05 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
10-18-2006, 06:13 AM
Last Post by Blondie
10-12-2006, 04:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)