Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

hey leroy
#1

what brings you into the slums?
Reply
#2

Simple answer: I'm a whore.

Real answer: Occasionally I find a diamond in the coal mine that is IT. Spork provided that diamond for me this morning.
Reply
#3

Leroy Wrote:Simple answer: I'm a whore.

Real answer: Occasionally I find a diamond in the coal mine that is IT. Spork provided that diamond for me this morning.
When do you think artificial intelligence will replace lawyers?
I think is a lot of things.
Perhaps I'm just expressing my own concern about it.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#4

Leroy Wrote:Simple answer: I'm a whore.

Real answer: Occasionally I find a diamond in the coal mine that is IT. Spork provided that diamond for me this morning.

Man that had to take some serious digging.
Reply
#5

Shenanigans Wrote:Man that had to take some serious digging.

I found a diamond in my coal mine this mornin...


not sure if it was from lack of a good wipe.. or some debris from last nights wipe.
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:I found a diamond in my coal mine this mornin...


not sure if it was from lack of a good wipe.. or some debris from last nights wipe.

corn < diamond

just so you know.
Reply
#7

Hey Leroy.
Reply
#8

Shenanigans Wrote:corn < diamond

just so you know.

i think it was some left over toliet paper bro...
Reply
#9

PurpleHaze Wrote:Hey Leroy.


Hi there PH. How are you?
Reply
#10

Leroy Wrote:Hi there PH. How are you?

whore!
Reply
#11

acting like bill and I weren't here!
Reply
#12

I didn't want to interupt the poo discussion. How are you gentleman this morning?
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:acting like bill and I weren't here!

true dat!

Everybody know's 8 gives a better hummer than PH anyway.
Reply
#14

Shenanigans Wrote:
Anhil8tor Wrote:acting like bill and I weren't here!

true dat!

Everybody know's 8 gives a better hummer than PH anyway.
In any case, If I am ever looking for
, I will ask him

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#15

Leroy Wrote:I didn't want to interupt the poo discussion. How are you gentleman this morning?

Your window of oprotunity has closed!

I'm good bro.
How's the sack?
Reply
#16

Shenanigans Wrote:Your window of oprotunity has closed!

I'm good bro.
How's the sack?

Average size this morning. On a happy note, my right nut is no longer sore.
Reply
#17

Sassy Wrote:In any case, If I am ever looking for
, I will ask him

i'd hook you up to baby!
Reply
#18

Shenanigans Wrote:Man that had to take some serious digging.

Birds of a feather n stuff.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-24-2009, 07:05 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-23-2007, 06:38 AM
Last Post by Leroy
12-31-2006, 07:56 AM
Last Post by Leroy
12-08-2006, 09:48 AM
Last Post by Bill
10-24-2006, 10:10 PM
Last Post by Blondie
10-19-2006, 07:05 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
10-18-2006, 06:13 AM
Last Post by Velvet
05-07-2004, 02:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)