Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

You're a long way from CF, do the mods there know you're here?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Leroy is good peeps.
Reply
#3

Ha!
Reply
#4

E = I'm rarely at CF to post. I mostly just read the articles.

PH = Thanks. Likewise.

BEW = what?
Reply
#5

Don't play coy with me, dood.
Reply
#6

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Don't play coy with me, dood.


State the nature of your complaint.
Reply
#7

I runned her,
Reply
#8

Shoot! Sneaky rascal posted after my bedtime.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#9

Leroy Wrote:State the nature of your complaint.

Oh she's prolly just pissed that you trolled her board under an assumed name and said all those horrible things. You shoulda just manned-up and said whatevers on your mind under your own name...just sayin'
Reply
#10

Blondie Wrote:
Leroy Wrote:State the nature of your complaint.

Oh she's prolly just pissed that you trolled her board under an assumed name and said all those horrible things. You shoulda just manned-up and said whatevers on your mind under your own name...just sayin'
That's alright.
Are you really a ""?
Thanks for the information:
said I .Tell me about your likes and dislikes?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#11

I just did!

Mornin' Sassy.
Reply
#12

Blondie Wrote:Oh she's prolly just pissed that you trolled her board under an assumed name and said all those horrible things. You shoulda just manned-up and said whatevers on your mind under your own name...just sayin'



:loool:
Reply
#13

Sorry, Christy. Wasn't me. I refused to register at that place several times, though, when invited to do so. Just didn't appeal to me to reg at a BEW and Christy worship site, despite E giving it slight respectability. However, I would tell you to say hello to Dr. Burgle for me, ya know..if the site was still up. Dude's a good friend.
Reply
#14

Explain this E and respectability concept.Does not compute.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:Explain this E and respectability concept.Does not compute.

I had it as just respectability, but I thought better of it and added "slight". Dude's on at times. And his trolls really provided the only entertainment at that place.
Reply
#16

Leroy Wrote:Sorry, Christy. Wasn't me. I refused to register at that place several times, though, when invited to do so. Just didn't appeal to me to reg at a BEW and Christy worship site, despite E giving it slight respectability. However, I would tell you to say hello to Dr. Burgle for me, ya know..if the site was still up. Dude's a good friend.

Dude! That's amazing..someone with your very same IP addy and a venemous troll over there. No worries tho...I think she knew you were the gay guy from WTF and chalked it up to faggotry.
Reply
#17

Blondie Wrote:a venemous troll

If the troll said you were a bunch of cunts, it was me.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#18

Paddy Wrote:If the troll said you were a bunch of cunts, it was me.

He never talked to me.:S

He just hid like a little girl and took swipes at BEW..I think. It was pretty funny.
Reply
#19

Blondie Wrote:
Paddy Wrote:If the troll said you were a bunch of cunts, it was me.

He never talked to me.:S

He just hid like a little girl and took swipes at BEW..I think. It was pretty funny.
Do you think he ever will?Where did take ?Therefore you are. was funny? I
I never looked at it that way.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:Explain this E and respectability concept.Does not compute.

That stumped me too.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-24-2009, 07:05 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-23-2007, 06:38 AM
Last Post by Leroy
12-31-2006, 07:56 AM
Last Post by Leroy
12-08-2006, 09:48 AM
Last Post by Bill
10-24-2006, 10:10 PM
Last Post by Blondie
10-19-2006, 07:05 AM
Last Post by Blondie
10-12-2006, 04:55 PM
Last Post by Velvet
05-07-2004, 02:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)