Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Heya Bill.. big matchup this week!
#1

If you win.. you force bird33 into a 3 game losing streak...

if he wins.. I move up to first.
Reply
#2

I'm going to win, its just a matter of by how much.

P. Rivers Vs. Cin

Mcnabb Vs. Washington

Plummer Vs. Oakland

Who would you start?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Check out the Myspace page for the Miami player that got shot and killed.The RIP messages left after his death is an interesting look into the minds of total idiots.


http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...=103843347

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Mcnabb....

I should get coonass on his message list
Reply
#5

It's either Mcnabb or plummer.Macnabb because he's coming off a bad game and Plummer because they're playing the Raiders.Probably will go with Donovan.


These are my favorite comment on his page.



Damn, it was so weird no getting my usual "Yo" from you today... Today was killer. I read the message you sent me when you were at G-Tech... I showed it to my Brian and he laughed... I know!! Were break up to get back together.. Lol... I also looked at the pics I had of you with your ipod... You look just like Edwin.... Great family.... You had no choice but to be a great person; you had nothing but good people around you...


Rest n Peace homie watch over my son for a nigga until I get there...Love and God Bless


RIP My Dude! We had plans but don't worry i wont forget them i'll keep it goin pimp! Much Love!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

people are stupid
Reply
#7

I haven't looked at the league this week.
I better get my ass in gear.
Reply
#8

Shenanigans Wrote:I haven't looked at the league this week.
I better get my ass in gear.
Me either.Why do you have to do it?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-19-2010, 01:54 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-09-2010, 06:33 AM
Last Post by who
11-15-2009, 01:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)