Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Big Ben seriously hurt in motorcycle accident
#1

Wear your helmet!
Reply
#2

lost most of teeth, busted his sinus cavity, cut his melon open AND fucked both his knees. 9-7 looks a little more real now.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#3

There went this season.
Reply
#4

I saw the picture of his sportbike and the car on ESPN.

I fucked up my knee when I dropped my bike when I skidded in a turn.
I was wearing full gear. I can't believe he wasn't wearing full gear.

He took a high side onto the cars windshield. Not to smart Big Ben.
At least he got his ring.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
11-03-2008, 09:46 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
09-04-2007, 04:29 PM
Last Post by quint
07-30-2007, 05:49 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-03-2007, 02:01 AM
Last Post by ntype
04-04-2007, 03:13 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-21-2006, 07:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)