Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
CNNSI reports: Former Oklahoma running back Adrian Peterson, an almost certain top-10 pick in the first round of Saturday's NFL draft, re-injured his collarbone in the Sooners' loss in the Fiesta Bowl on New Year's Day -- an injury that has not been previously disclosed except to NFL teams. Peterson broke his collarbone on Oct. 14 against Iowa State and missed the rest of Oklahoma's regular season, returning for the first time in the bowl game against Boise State. Peterson made NFL teams aware of the re-injury at the NFL Scouting Combine in February. But at least two teams that SI.com spoke to acknowledged that Peterson's health was a consideration in their draft analysis.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I'd stay away from him and not because his dad did time.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
sposedly he may need a plate inserted to help the healing. he'd miss all offseason and preseason workouts.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Then the lions will probably jump all over him.
I heard the skins are back to talking to the bears about swapping picks for briggs.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 834
Threads: 21
Joined: Jan 2007
Reputation:
0
he will be nothing more than a future innate at the local crackhouse
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
I was hoping this thread was about Scott Peterson getting beat to death in San Quentin.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I have a funny story about when I dated Laci Petersons neice while she was missing.
See You In Toledo
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
BIRD33 Wrote:I have a funny story about when I dated Laci Petersons neice while she was missing.
No fucking way! I was the go-to EXPERT on that case at the time. I posted on a crime sleuthing message board for two years daily about it. We had all the inside stuff. I do not remember a BIRD 33 dating Laci's cousin.
Tell the story.
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
I might have nutted in Lacy Peterson's corpse up to 2 days after she died.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I might have nutted in Lacy Peterson's corpse up to 2 days after she died.
You sick bastard.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
However many years ago this was(I was 24 or 25) I was at a local dive bar with a buddy right after work and we along with two young hot girls were the only ones there.This bar was notorious for serving underage people.One of the girls was over at the juke box so I walked by and requested zz top or something as a joke(I'm that smooth that it was funny).We get to talking and her and her friend are 19 and on springbreak or something from a college in NW PA were she is a cheerleader and hot.We end up taking them to a few other bars they couldnt get into and I get her number.We start to talk and I shit you not the second time we talked on the phone she sounded down so I asked what was up and she says "My aunts missing" I'm like ok thinking she's from the area and a crack addict or something and she fills me in that she lives in CA and was pregnant.At this point she was only missing a day or two so it wasnt really national news but after a few days the story starts picking up speed and I see a story similar to hers on CNN and I call the bitch and she confirms that its her aunt.Her dad is her brother or step brother and he was an airline pilot or something and somehow they settled here, whatever.I'm kind of shocked about this and I guess at that point I was trying to console her saying she probably just took a drive or something which seems funny to me now.
Flashforward a few weeks and the story is already blown up nationally and everyone knows about it.I hold a party at a house I was renting with two friends which was pretty sweet.Pool table in the basement with matching beer pong table, home run derby style wiffle ball in the yard(im the king) complete with fences and those type of lights they use on construction sites so we could play at 3 in the morning.So this chick had gone back to college and was home for the weekend and had brought a few of her fellow freshman to the party, needless to say my friends were thrilled.So she walks through the door with a full 8 x 11 missing poster with a ribbon tacked to her shirt.Now imagine taking a full page of paper and pinning it to your shirt.Now imagine thinking thats going to help when your 3 thousand miles away.Now imagine giving out missing posters to my friends at the party who work in jersey to hang at their work.Im sure she was concerned but it didnt take a degree in psychology to figure out that this girl was using her aunts probable doom to get herself a little extra attention.I mean you couldnt walk up to here and start a conversation with her with that looseleaf sized missing poster tacked to her ample chest.It was kind of pathetic and all my friends would crack the fuck up when she left the room.Crazy thing was this girl was hot and didnt really need anything extra to get attention.After that I felt the chick was nuts so I kind of faded away.On the plus side my friend ended up fingering her friend on my back porch 10 minutes after meeting her and the we had some wicked beer pong\strip poker games.
See You In Toledo
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2007, 06:06 PM by
BIRD33.)
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
BIRD33 Wrote:However many years ago this was(I was 24 or 25) I was at a local dive bar with a buddy right after work and we along with two young hot girls were the only ones there.This bar was notorious for serving underage people.One of the girls was over at the juke box so I walked by and requested zz top or something as a joke(I'm that smooth that it was funny).We get to talking and her and her friend are 19 and on springbreak or something from a college in NW PA were she is a cheerleader and hot.We end up taking them to a few other bars they couldnt get into and I get her number.We start to talk and I shit you not the second time we talked on the phone she sounded down so I asked what was up and she says "My aunts missing" I'm like ok thinking she's from the area and a crack addict or something and she fills me in that she lives in CA and was pregnant.At this point she was only missing a day or two so it wasnt really national news but after a few days the story starts picking up speed and I see a story similar to hers on CNN and I call the bitch and she confirms that its her aunt.Her dad is her brother or step brother and he was an airline pilot or something and somehow they settled here, whatever.I'm kind of shocked about this and I guess at that point I was trying to console her saying she probably just took a drive or something which seems funny to me now.
Flashforward a few weeks and the story is already blown up nationally and everyone knows about it.I hold a party at a house I was renting with two friends which was pretty sweet.Pool table in the basement with matching beer pong table, home run derby style wiffle ball in the yard(im the king) complete with fences and those type of lights they use on construction sites so we could play at 3 in the morning.So this chick had gone back to college and was home for the weekend and had brought a few of her fellow freshman to the party, needless to say my friends were thrilled.So she walks through the door with a full 8 x 11 missing poster with a ribbon tacked to her shirt.Now imagine taking a full page of paper and pinning it to your shirt.Now imagine thinking thats going to help when your 3 thousand miles away.Now imagine giving out missing posters to my friends at the party who work in jersey to hang at their work.Im sure she was concerned but it didnt take a degree in psychology to figure out that this girl was using her aunts probable doom to get herself a little extra attention.I mean you couldnt walk up to here and start a conversation with her with that looseleaf sized missing poster tacked to her ample chest.It was kind of pathetic and all my friends would crack the fuck up when she left the room.Crazy thing was this girl was hot and didnt really need anything extra to get attention.After that I felt the chick was nuts so I kind of faded away.On the plus side my friend ended up fingering her friend on my back porch 10 minutes after meeting her and the we had some wicked beer pong\strip poker games.
Thanks for telling that. I have no idea what to say about it except FUCK SCOTT PETERSON.