Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Moto accident.
#1

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxqd_motorbike-crash_event"]Video Motorbike Crash - Moto, vol, plané - Dailymotion Share Your Videos@@AMEPARAM@@value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/7pUCD8RDkx4Zhbn7"@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/7pUCD8RDkx4Zhbn7[/ame]

Confusedwoon:
Reply
#2

I bet he takes the buss next time...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

leeman Wrote:I bet he takes the buss next time...
How much would you bet?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#4

The point when he's totally upside down is hilarious.Who would have thought going 60 around a corner brushing your knee on the ground would be dangerous?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

if you look carefully he's in fact hit by the bike. thats what seems to transforms him into a flying muppet
Reply
#6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bugsandcranks.com%2Fphiladelphia-phillies%2Freally-really-good-video-of-that-metsphillies-brawl%2F&v=f3KgJndRhEI

This is every Phillies\Eagles game Ive ever been to where Ive sat up top.The guy in the green Utley jersey is a typical Philadelphian.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-12-2009, 05:26 PM
Last Post by ntype
04-04-2007, 03:13 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-17-2006, 05:01 AM
Last Post by suzy
12-31-2005, 08:36 AM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-29-2005, 06:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)