Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

People I would drop into a volcano
#1

ntype, Bill, BIRD33, cLaY, Fairiedust, Odysseus, PurpleHaze, SanDog, Shadrach, WoolyGoat
Reply
#2

Fuck you isolationist.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

SanDog Wrote:Fuck you isolationist.

I would smack you but I would feel like hitting the retarded child.
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote:I would smack you but I would feel like hitting the retarded child.

You might be right.Confusedlaptom:

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

at least me and Bird will be together until the end.
Reply
#6

okay who's trolling at ntype?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#7

I can't be mad about this, since you included yourself and all.
Reply
#8

cLaY Wrote:at least me and Bird will be together until the end.

My heart would break.

STFU!
Reply
#9

you just ruined that thread.

I've marked a blame on your cards
Reply
#10

People I would fly to America and skull fuck to death: Ntype

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:People I would fly to America and skull fuck to death: Ntype

bwahahahaha with your toothpick you wouldn't even awaken an insomniac
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-19-2011, 09:09 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-14-2010, 12:03 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-02-2010, 04:38 AM
Last Post by snarg
12-31-2009, 02:55 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-22-2009, 02:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)