Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Profession jokes
#1

seems funney

http://www.workjoke.com/projoke.htm

ok so I do witha sysadmin joke, post one related to your job or some other job you've done.

Quote:Things You Don't Want to Hear Your System Administrator Saying:

NO! Not that button!
Do you smell something?
I have never seen it do that before...
Ooops. Save your work, everyone. FAST!
What do you mean you needed that directory?
Where did you say those backup tapes were kept?
The drive ate the tape but that's OK, I brought my screwdriver.
I cleaned up the root partition and now there's lots of free space.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
12-01-2008, 09:54 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-22-2008, 10:59 AM
Last Post by who
03-02-2007, 06:07 AM
Last Post by Blondie
10-12-2006, 05:19 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-04-2006, 01:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)