Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What is your profession?
#1

i'm a city mail carrier. I deliver and collect your mail and parcels. my boss is an asshole, expecting me to carry a 35 lb shoulder bag every day when my backs killing me. i hate him.
Reply
#2

My work is in the food industry. I serve ice cream, milkshakes and sundaes. You're going to say I'm too heavy for that job--but I embrace my size and I own it. One should love oneself, right?
Reply
#3

building maintenance in the middle of the f-ing night.
shit gets old.

Harvester of Cunt Nectar,
Sons of Cunnilingus member
Reply
#4

Bess Teaten Wrote:My work is in the food industry. I serve ice cream, milkshakes and sundaes. You're going to say I'm too heavy for that job--but I embrace my size and I own it. One should love oneself, right?
I'm going to guess that your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

I make taillights for the 2006 impala.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#6

I am the leader of a group of evil monkey minions
Reply
#7

I'm a burrito picker. I have to go out in the burrito orchard in the middle of the night and collect the ripe beef and bean burrito's from the burrito trees.
Reply
#8

Analsack inspector ...



PS This is ClAy...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

My job is teaching tennis. Sort of.
Reply
#10

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:My job is mistress by "spank my balls" (McEnroe style).

ftfy :d
Reply
#11

I am a porn star, really.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#12

suzy Wrote:I am a porn star, really.
proof?
Reply
#13

suzy Wrote:I am a porn star, really.


We know this. :lol:
Reply
#14

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:proof?
for this you would have to pay the signup fee, nothing in life is for free, unless of course you prove to me you really a girl with a dick. :wub:

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#15

suzy Wrote:for this you would have to pay the signup fee, nothing in life is for free, unless of course you prove to me you really a girl with a dick. :wub:

Beef and cheese burrito?
Reply
#16

Bill Wrote:Beef and cheese burrito?
are you hungry?

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#17

suzy Wrote:are you hungry?

na, I just ate a cheese steak.
Reply
#18

suzy Wrote:for this you would have to pay the signup fee, nothing in life is for free, unless of course you prove to me you really a girl with a dick. :wub:
Where do I sign and how much? But first, what kind of porn and are you sure that it is YOU and not someone else?
Reply
#19

If Suzy is a man it's the greatest troll job EVER and he'd have major 'bode on us all.
Reply
#20

I'm a lesbian traped in a man's body.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
01-19-2006, 01:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)