Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Post your funny racist jokes
#1

My father in law is really racist and I need some jokes to make him laugh. Anyone got some?
Reply
#2

I think Major Private has a few about Bird33. Oh that's right, he's not joking. Smile

You should have posted this at Ownster.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#3

Oli-dogg Wrote:I think Major Private has a few about Bird33. Oh that's right, he's not joking. Smile

You should have posted this at Ownster.
Why? Where did get ?Pardon me?
What were we talking about again?
That is a very original thought.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#4

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/10/charl...te222.html

they say n word and stuff in this
Reply
#5

Q: What's the difference between a hillbilly wedding and a hillbilly funeral?
A: There's one less drunk at the funeral.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post by leeman
11-16-2011, 03:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)