Posts: 2,563
Threads: 335
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
part 1A: a little bit about you
birthplace:
Birthdate:
Height:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Herritage:
Part 1B: little bit deeper
What are your fears?
What are your weeknesses?
Do you believe in yourself?
What is your one year goal? Goal in life?
Your biggest regrets?
Your most missed memory?
Part 2A: favorites
Food:
Drinks (non alcohol):
Drinks (alcohol related):
candy:
Cars:
Books:
Movies:
Actors/actresses:
part 2B: two of a kind
two of your everyday essencials:
two things you are wearing right now:
Two of your favorite musical bands or artists:
two truths about yourself:
two physical things of yourself that appeal to others:
two places you want to go to for a vacation:
two things you want to do before you die:
two things you normally wouldnt admit:
two things you rather be doing right now:
two of your favorite insanetrain posters:
Part 3A: sexuality
Age in which you lost your virginity?
Was it somebody you cherrish? or somebody you want to forget?
Things that you find most appealing when it comes to the opposite sex?
What spots (besides the obvious) that drives you crazy when touched?
Somebody famous past or present you want to have sex with?
What is your sexual fantasy?
Favorite sexual position?
Have you tried anal? Yes or no? If yes, was it enjoyable? If no, would you?
Ideal amount of times for intercourse in one day?
The most Amount of times sex happened in a course of one day?
The end but more questions to come at a later time.
Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
fuck off bitch
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
You forgot the "Whats your credit card #" question you theif.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
or....ever supported a balck man?
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Is this supposed to be a joke?
Posts: 563
Threads: 28
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
I got a question. Why does everybody hate you? And even when you're Santa?
:finger:
wow.. sorry pepsi, I just don't have the desire to read all of that today
Posts: 2,563
Threads: 335
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
pepsi Wrote:part 1A: a little bit about you
birthplace: City of angels
Birthdate: june 6, 1980
Height: 5'5
Eye color: brown
Hair color: born with brown dyed it medium brown with ash blond highlights
Herritage: Thai and creole
Part 1B: little bit deeper
What are your fears? Thunder storms, bees, failure and Losing love ones
What are your weeknesses? Being too nice. Its used against me and alot of times my kindness is taken for a weakness and its easily taken advantage of.
Do you believe in yourself? sometimes
What is your one year goal? Goal in life? Graduate from school, not quite sure
Your biggest regrets? I have too many
Your most missed memory? Spending time with my mother
Part 2A: favorites
Food: Thai food and italian
Drinks (non alcohol): apple juice, pepsi and water
Drinks (alcohol related): Shots of tequila, midori sours, sex on the beach
candy: hersheys kisses
Cars: bentley continental
Books: memoirs of a geisha, di vinci code
Movies: notebook, titanic, gladiator, patriot to many to name those are a few
Actors/actresses: brad pitt, rene zellweger
part 2B: two of a kind
two of your everyday essencials: cell phone, computer
two things you are wearing right now: pj bottoms and a tshirt
Two of your favorite musical bands or artists: keith sweat and usher
two truths about yourself: I have CHF, I have low self esteem.
Two physical things that you appeal to others: eyes, legs
two places you want to go to for a vacation: Thailand, tour around europe
two things you normally wouldnt admit: I'm scared of death but wouldnt mind dying.
two things you rather be doing right now: looking up stuff on myspace, browsing the forum
two of your favorite insanetrain posters: I guess MT and foolery
Part 3A: sexuality
Age in which you lost your virginity? 17
Was it somebody you cherrish? or somebody you want to forget? somebody I dont cherrish but I will never forget.
Things that you find most appealing when it comes to the opposite sex? Eyes, nice smile and a plush booty
What spots (besides the obvious) that drives you crazy when touched? Lower back, blowing in the ears and light caresses of the nipples
Somebody famous past or present you want to have sex with? Elvis before he was fat.
What is your sexual fantasy? Have an all day sex session with brad pitt
Favorite sexual position? Anything that involves deeper penetration. I want to feel a little bit of pain with my sex.
Have you tried anal? Yes or no? If yes, was it enjoyable? If no, would you? yes, after 5 minutes it becomes very enjoyable. Its not worth going through hell to get to heaven though.
Ideal amount of times for intercourse in one day? 2x's
The most Amount of times sex happened in a course of one day? 8x's
The end, but more questions to come at a later time.
Theres my answers.
Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Posts: 2,563
Threads: 335
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
WoolyGoat Wrote:You answer first...
I answered
Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
File that away in the who gives a shit section.
See You In Toledo
that's too damn many questions
Posts: 2,563
Threads: 335
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Is this supposed to be a joke?
no, just thought of it as something to somewhat get the board moving.
Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Posts: 2,563
Threads: 335
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
O wells I tried a different approach to posting rather then to be annoying. Im done....
Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Posts: 563
Threads: 28
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
[part 1A: a little bit about you
birthplace: Under a bridge
Birthdate: Scorpio
Height: Short asian chick
Eye color: I don't know, I can't see my face
Hair color: Like you, a superficial asian hair color
Herritage: Bird tells me I'm a chinaman.
Part 1B: little bit deeper
What are your fears? blahblha?
What are your weeknesses? blah?
I got bored. But I tried. Now can you answer my question?
:finger:
Posts: 768
Threads: 19
Joined: Aug 2005
Reputation:
0
Fuck Bill, stop changing that fucking whores title.
She earned the one I gave her by being a "Thieving Whore".
NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy
cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
you've earned yours
why draw attention to it
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
speaking about titles that drunk like an ostrich should need some change.
I mean I was totally drunk when I wrote that pm saying that I was drunk like an ostrich alas I think I meant "oyster" but it still doesn't make more sense.
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I'll paly, even though my fucking life is none of yall's business.
pepsi Wrote:part 1A: a little bit about you
birthplace: Arlington, Texas
Birthdate: 10/23/84
Height: 5'7 and a half
Eye color: blue and green sometimes gray
Hair color: Blonde
Herritage: dutch, french and australian mostly (if that's considered)
Part 1B: little bit deeper
What are your fears? Being alone
What are your weeknesses? Drugs and I used to be too fuckin nice for my own good, but that changed after my last relationship.
Do you believe in yourself? Of course
What is your one year goal? Goal in life? To finish school, complete my major, be rich and have a family some day.
Your biggest regrets? Running away from home, moving in with 2 ex-boyfriends and well drugs i guess.
Your most missed memory? Spending extra time with my dad.
Part 2A: favorites
Food: Mexican, Italian
Drinks (non alcohol): Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, Applejuice
Drinks (alcohol related): Cherry Vodka Sour, Jager Bombs, Frozen Margaritas, Shots of Petrone (sp?), Jager, Tangaray.
candy: Kit-Kat, Snickers
Cars: Toyota Supra, Ford Lightning
Books: I don't read
Movies: Pulp Fiction, Scarface, Good Fellas, Casino
Actors/actresses: Jared Leto :drool:, Collin Farell, Orlando Bloom, Jennifer Anniston, Jennifer Gardner. .there's lots.
part 2B: two of a kind
two of your everyday essencials: Cell Phone, car
two things you are wearing right now: Jeans and a shirt
Two of your favorite musical bands or artists: Audioslave, 311, Mudvayne and Slipknot. I have more than 2.
two truths about yourself: i dont know
two physical things of yourself that appeal to others: My eyes, my legs
two places you want to go to for a vacation: Australia and Amsterdam
two things you want to do before you die: Skydive and maybe get along with my mom one day
two things you normally wouldnt admit: I have no self control, I get depressed
two things you rather be doing right now: Smoking or having sex
two of your favorite insanetrain posters: tom and clay
Part 3A: sexuality
Age in which you lost your virginity? just turned 16
Was it somebody you cherrish? or somebody you want to forget? Somebody I hope fucking dies of a nasty std but I'll never forget.
Things that you find most appealing when it comes to the opposite sex? Nice body and tatoos
What spots (besides the obvious) that drives you crazy when touched? Lower neck and ears
Somebody famous past or present you want to have sex with? Chris Cornell
What is your sexual fantasy? Chris Cornell
Favorite sexual position? Legs above guys shoulders cause it's so deep and deeper is better. That's what gets me off.
Have you tried anal? Yes or no? If yes, was it enjoyable? If no, would you? Yes, it's alright. I like it a lot when I'm drunk.
Ideal amount of times for intercourse in one day? 3
The most Amount of times sex happened in a course of one day? 5 maybe
The end but more questions to come at a later time.
Happy?
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.