Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

20 questions for lee
#1

i'll start. everyone join in.

1. Lee, are there any hidden members in the past hour?
Reply
#2

Yes.
Reply
#3

squirt Wrote:Yes.

dont ruin my game.
Reply
#4

Is squirt a mod here?Is being stupid a requirement here for keys?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Guest
Viewing Thread
20 questions for lee


Confusedcratch:
Reply
#6

CT280 Wrote:i'll start. everyone join in.

1. Lee, are there any hidden members in the past hour?

Snarg logged out and se above.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

CT280 Wrote:dont ruin my game.

oops.
Reply
#8

Right now the only person I know who logs in invisible is Banana and thats probably because she's compiling evidence for her upcoming divorce proceedings.

What are you driving at here CT?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

no one here has patience anymore. most posting game is so much better than everyone else. fact.

i want to know who the fuck reported the image, and what the fuck it means. christ, i dont know why i even try anymore.
Reply
#10

CT280 Wrote:no one here has patience anymore. most posting game is so much better than everyone else. fact.

i want to know who the fuck reported the image, and what the fuck it means. christ, i dont know why i even try anymore.


Someone can/have whined at imageshack of the image and had it removed that way.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#11

CT280 Wrote:no one here has patience anymore. most posting game is so much better than everyone else. fact.

i want to know who the fuck reported the image, and what the fuck it means. christ, i dont know why i even try anymore.

Are you ok?The first two sentences are nonsensical.Worried about you, bud.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

leeman Wrote:Someone can/have whined at imageshack of the image and had it removed that way.

thats what my account said. hmmmm......very, very interesting.

bird, did you complain to imageshack?
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:Are you ok?The first two sentences are nonsensical.Worried about you, bud.

im just trying to drive the board alittle. it gets frustrating when i dont get any support. im fine, now.
Reply
#14

CT280 Wrote:thats what my account said. hmmmm......very, very interesting.

bird, did you complain to imageshack?

I've never heard of imageshack.I would have complained if I did.Those things are not meant for public display.How could anyone report it that fast?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

CT280 Wrote:im just trying to drive the board alittle. it gets frustrating when i dont get any support. im fine, now.

You asked 1 question.Where are the other 19?Believe in yourself.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:I've never heard of imageshack.I would have complained if I did.Those things are not meant for public display.How could anyone report it that fast?

im wondering who cares enough to have a random pic deleted from an album. UNLESS it holds some sentimental meaning. unless, its a pic of someones "babe".
Reply
#17

To act literally within minutes?That's amazing service.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

what a hornets nest this has turned out to be.
Reply
#19

I'm always hidden. It wasn't me.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#20

am i really hidden??
can an admin change that for me??
thanx

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
02-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-26-2009, 05:55 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-23-2008, 01:46 AM
Last Post by who
10-03-2008, 06:27 AM
Last Post by ntype
04-23-2008, 06:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)