Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm leaving
#1

forever until I come back
Reply
#2

see you after lunch.
Reply
#3

Wynonna has a big brown beaver.
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote:forever until I come back


no dear lord don't leave ...please come back !

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#5

fuck that, I could leave tomorrow you wouldn't move a finger.

damn I hate this palce
Reply
#6

ntype Wrote:fuck that, I could leave tomorrow you wouldn't move a finger.

damn I hate this palce

I for one would miss you dearly. (not in a gay Vitamin E way though) Rolleyes
Reply
#7

ntype Wrote:fuck that, I could leave tomorrow you wouldn't move a finger.

damn I hate this palce

I would miss you terribly, N. Please stay.
Reply
#8

waaa hate and love in one thread all in one time....waaa

sorry I'm taking a bath of emotions...I am a flower....weee

uhm. another IT thread. what the hell are we about
Reply
#9

ntype Wrote:waaa hate and love in one thread all in one time....waaa

sorry I'm taking a bath of emotions...I am a flower....weee

uhm. another IT thread. what the hell are we about

You need watered?....
Reply
#10

Bill Wrote:You need watered?....

bring the vodka out I'm offering a tournee for everyone !
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Shadrach
07-06-2006, 08:35 PM
Last Post by SanDog
04-20-2006, 10:50 PM
Last Post by PurpleHaze
03-06-2006, 05:31 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
01-14-2006, 06:37 AM
Last Post by ntype
11-17-2005, 10:10 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-19-2005, 11:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)