Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Banana? Why are you talking about Leaving?
#1

Banana Wrote:I am semi-retired. Hoping to leave on a high note.

What gives? SRO
Reply
#2

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:What gives? SRO
Oh. well, I've got a number of things on my plate right now. Work is busy, among other things. I check in here from day to day (what kinda of IT'er would I be if I didn't look for my name once in a while? Wink ) but, it's mostly just finding time to be here. Sad
Reply
#3

Banana Wrote:Oh. well, I've got a number of things on my plate right now. Work is busy, among other things. I check in here from day to day (what kinda of IT'er would I be if I didn't look for my name once in a while? Wink ) but, it's mostly just finding time to be here. Sad

Real life is more important than an internet life anyways...congrats on making your way out.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

Will the Jimmy trool have to go as well?
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Will the Jimmy trool have to go as well?
I retired him a long time ago. That definitely wasn't the high note I wanted to leave on.
Reply
#6

jimmy was a troll Sad <-big deception here.
Reply
#7

the internet will draw you back... i managed to slip away and look where i am now.
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:Oh. well, I've got a number of things on my plate right now. Work is busy, among other things. I check in here from day to day (what kinda of IT'er would I be if I didn't look for my name once in a while? Wink ) but, it's mostly just finding time to be here. Sad


Stop it, your gunna make me cry.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-25-2010, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Last Post by who
02-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2010, 11:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)