Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Cucumber and I are leaving IT forever.
#1

Bye!
Reply
#2

Going back to apple and banana ???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

Carrot and Eggplant.

It's tough being green.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#4

Nope. Going to find somewhere with some intelligence. I feel dumber when I leave this place every day.
Reply
#5

can't imagine why

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#6

Pickle Wrote:Nope. Going to find somewhere with some intelligence. I feel dumber when I leave this place every day.

Like having a discussion with Jimmy I bet...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#8

That's why I moved out from Cucumber and Jimmy's.
Reply
#9

Pickle Wrote:That's why I moved out from Cucumber and Jimmy's.

Also, we didn't condone all the sex she was having with our two cats.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#10

Oh yeah, there was that too.
Reply
#11

must love long goodbyes

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#12

See Ya, Bitches.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

That's old Bird, bam. He reserves it for people he already knows he hates.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#14

[Image: 2luxjqs.gif]

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#15

Good luck at the new pro foreskin board you two have started.Its got real hidden potential.


Seriously how could you leave this comic genius?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

Ring the bell when you have me figured out.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#17

Ding a ling.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

See you tomorrow!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#19

[Image: temptation.jpg]

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#20

Cucumber Wrote:Carrot and Eggplant.

It's tough being green.

I'm gonna need to know which is which.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
05-18-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-09-2009, 05:18 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-30-2009, 12:20 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-16-2009, 01:04 AM
Last Post by Banana
04-01-2009, 12:38 AM
Last Post by Ntype
03-06-2009, 12:38 AM
Cucumber
Blondie
Last Post by Banana
03-01-2009, 08:41 AM
Last Post by Banana
12-17-2008, 07:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)