Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hi assholes
#1

i've got nothin' today

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

Than can you post your girls tan a-cup titties?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

no, she won't let me go near them, especially with a camera.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

drop the camera and jump on it. Did you tell her you'd give her the mexican jumping bean yesterday?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:i've got nothin' today

...and today is different from yesterday how? j/k

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#6

how was your day of hetero-ness yesterday?


p.s. I have completely exhausted my asshole, wrists and mouth from yesterday's activities. I have a newfound respect for ya Clayton.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#7

Michman Wrote:drop the camera and jump on it. Did you tell her you'd give her the mexican jumping bean yesterday?

Jump on it? What's that mean? Like fondle her, she won't let me touch her. I haven't seen a human vagina in like 2 months.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

cLaY Wrote:Jump on it? What's that mean? Like fondle her, she won't let me touch her. I haven't seen a human vagina in like 2 months.

I didnt mean literially jump her...just give her the idea....2 months WTF? I'd be askin some questions.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

maybe she's born again? saving herself for marriage...? or she's been informed of the gheyness

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#10

its actually been about 2 weeks. she's on the rag now, and usually the only other time i see her is when we are in bed so there's not a lot of free time for sex.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

cLaY Wrote:its actually been about 2 weeks. she's on the rag now, and usually the only other time i see her is when we are in bed so there's not a lot of free time for sex.

the rag...so what....lay down a towel...she won't get pregnant...there's always oral gratification for you...or a good right hand...:=p

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#12

Fairiedust Wrote:the rag...so what....lay down a towel...she won't get pregnant...there's always oral gratification for you...or a good right hand...:=p

hahaha you suggesting her giving me oral is hilarious! She'd tell me to go take care of it myself...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

cLaY Wrote:hahaha you suggesting her giving me oral is hilarious! She'd tell me to go take care of it myself...


DO NOT MARRY THIS WOMAN...I REPEAT DO NOT MARRY THIS WOMEN...
that is all...thank you

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#14

Fairiedust Wrote:DO NOT MARRY THIS WOMAN...I REPEAT DO NOT MARRY THIS WOMEN...
that is all...thank you

Thanks, but no thanks...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

Marry your best friend, not some chick who knows how to deep throat. It's better.
(believe me.... sigh)

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#16

This is funny! :loool:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#17

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Marry your best friend, not some chick who knows how to deep throat. It's better.
(believe me.... sigh)

Nailed it...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#18

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Marry your best friend, not some chick who knows how to deep throat. It's better.
(believe me.... sigh)

Fag.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

This thread seems like it's taking a warm and fuzzy direction.
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:Fag.

:lool:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
05-24-2007, 01:01 AM
Last Post by ntype
11-28-2006, 01:09 PM
UBTF Assholes!!!
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Sassy
10-17-2006, 11:05 PM
You assholes
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by ntype
12-04-2005, 02:33 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-21-2005, 10:52 PM
Last Post by Michman
06-16-2005, 05:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)