Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

You assholes
#1

are all watching football, aren't you?

Fuck you all. I hate your guts.
Reply
#2

yes, and thank you, from the bottom of my haert (sp?)

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

i still like this chick

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#4

I was at a wedding.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:are all watching football, aren't you?

Fuck you all. I hate your guts.

yes.. but the games i was watching are over...

HUG ME!

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#6

Football is leet!

W00t!

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#7

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:are all watching football, aren't you?

Fuck you all. I hate your guts.

I never watch "football".
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
05-24-2007, 01:01 AM
Last Post by ntype
11-28-2006, 01:09 PM
UBTF Assholes!!!
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Sassy
10-17-2006, 11:05 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-21-2005, 10:52 PM
Last Post by Michman
06-16-2005, 05:02 AM
Last Post by Velvet
05-30-2005, 01:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)