Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
The one where Jordan's shot against the Cavs rims out, Jeter flips the ball late in the ALCS against the A's and Kotsay (?) scores, and when "The Catch" bounces off Clark's fingertips?
That is the best commercial ever. No discussion necessary.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Posts: 233
Threads: 17
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
Nope. Is Gatorade that green shit?
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
TomFoolery Wrote:The one where Jordan's shot against the Cavs rims out, Jeter flips the ball late in the ALCS against the A's and Kotsay (?) scores, and when "The Catch" bounces off Clark's fingertips?
That is the best commercial ever. No discussion necessary.
yes...i had to double take when i first saw it.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 233
Threads: 17
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
Don't really follow American sports.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
it will be on tonight i'm sure.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
TomFoolery Wrote:The detail is amazing. The Cavaliers fans all rejoice when the shot rims out and Dwight Clark holds his head in disbelief after the ball slips out of his hands. That shit is A+.
while we're on the subject of kick ass commercials, have you seen the Toyota Tacoma commercial where the asteroid hits in front of those dudes in the desert?
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
check out gatorade.com they have their commercials on the website.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Banning and posting links aint easy.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
i like the burger king commercials too..
espically the one where moss (in viking attire) flings the burger king the ball over his shoulder and the king scores