Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Nice shitty new look, assholes
#1

PS - tell Bird33 to go suck a dead man's cock
Reply
#2

I basically own this guy.Whoever he is.

I played golf saturday and sunday shooting in the low 80's both days.I have a golf outing today for the West Chester Republican party that a customer is involved in.I will be keeping my political views to myself.I have another outing tommorow for some school for troubled youths in Glen Mills at a sweet course.Have fun working you fuck sticks.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:I basically own this guy.Whoever he is.

I played golf saturday and sunday shooting in the low 80's both days.I have a golf outing today for the West Chester Republican party that a customer is involved in.I will be keeping my political views to myself.I have another outing tommorow for some school for troubled youths in Glen Mills at a sweet course.Have fun working you fuck sticks.
Interesting gossip:
said basically own this guy.
What do you do in your spare time?
Interesting gossip:
said played golf saturday and sunday shooting in the low 80's both days.
Where did you get it?
golf outing today for the West Chester Republican party that a customer is involved inHow do you plan to do this?How much did it cost?
outing tommorow for some school for troubled youths in Glen Mills at a sweet courseI've never thought about
have fun working you fuck sticks

.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#4

Philadelphia kicked my ass.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

what bars did you go to?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

McFaddens at the park as recommended, then the other McFaddens for a bit after the game, some Belgian place, Triumph, Mad(?) River and a couple others around there I don't remember.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

Picked a good weekend weather wise.It is Mad River.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Spots of rain at the ballpark, but that was it. The park is pretty good, if a bit busy for my liking. And the atmosphere sucks, I assume because the team has been so bad for so long. We left at the stretch and they were down 7-2. We got to the next bar in time to see them go down 13-2.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

To busy?What are you a fucking purist?They've been hot all month and you got to see their let down game.Did you wait in line to get a cheese steak like all the other shithead tourists?Its to early for the fans to get all jacked up since we've seen them blow it for over a decade.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

Compared to Wrigley Field it sucks, I was trying to be nice.

I didn't eat a cheesesteak the whole time I was there. I did see a big line for "crab fries" at the park. What is that?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

It must be fun to watch the cubs get their ass kicked every year.

Crab fries are fries with old bay and other seasoning with a kick ass cheese sauce.You fucked up by not trying them.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

I shouldn't have avoided you, you could have stood in line for me.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Avoided me?I bet you gave eyes to every dude you saw hoping it was me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

I don't recall seeing too many black folk.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

Paddy Wrote:Philadelphia kicked my ass.

Did you make it to South Street?:mellow:
The Italian Market Festival was this past weekend also...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#16

Fairiedust Wrote:Did you make it to South Street?:mellow:
The Italian Market Festival was this past weekend also...

BIRD33 told me to stay away from South Street.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#17

Paddy Wrote:BIRD33 told me to stay away from South Street.


...shame...it's an experience...bars/food/shops etc.....

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#18

Fairiedust Wrote:...shame...it's an experience...bars/food/shops etc.....

We walked around there some anyway, don't tell BIRD33.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#19

you sure you were in phili?
Reply
#20

Last time I was on south street years ago it was a dive. shitty parking, bar fights spilling out into the streets, druggies walking around wasted. Unless it's changed I wouldn't go there.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
03-11-2009, 04:08 PM
Last Post by Ntype
03-05-2009, 05:26 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Last Post by who
10-05-2008, 03:52 AM
Last Post by who
09-16-2008, 04:41 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-01-2008, 11:34 AM
Last Post by Sunny
07-30-2008, 06:58 AM
Last Post by ji_docfunk
07-29-2008, 09:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)