Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

v-Bookie
#1

Could we bet on when Tom will ass kiss his way back into the good graces of UJ.

I'd like to bet it all on Red 23!
Reply
#2

I will not take this bet. I'm sure the wheels are already in motion.

WAR tucking your tail between your legs.
Reply
#3

minorthreat Wrote:I will not take this bet. I'm sure the wheels are already in motion.

WAR tucking your tail between your legs.

WAR Minorthreat's persistance

okay...stop it already

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

I've got 88K on 5/2/05 at 3:30 p.m. CST.

WAR Martha Stewart-esqe insider information.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#5

It's gotta be getting close to the four hour mark. You better rush Dairy to the doctor!
Reply
#6

VitaminE Wrote:It's gotta be getting close to the four hour mark. You better rush Dairy to the doctor!

I refuse to sit here idly while you mention his name in a negative light. I'm going to fight you.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

TomFoolery Wrote:I refuse to sit here idly while you mention his name in a negative light. I'm going to fight you.



WAR standing by your man.
Reply
#8

**Yawn**
Reply
#9

VitaminE Wrote:**Yawn** ('sup newbie TomFoolery at UJ responding to MT smack?)

FFTY (sp?) ('sup FatFunker)

WAR cramming as many stolen references as possible into one semi-coherent post.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#10

TomFoolery Wrote:FFTY (sp?) ('sup FatFunker)

WAR cramming as many stolen references as possible into one semi-coherent post.

Where's the fucking snooze?
Reply
#11

VitaminE Wrote:Where's the fucking snooze?

This should put you to sleep for 10 minutes.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#12

What the fuck is going on here ...?? Huh

Tom .... Why don't you put a "want to by UJ login add up" ???

Just askin'

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-16-2005, 04:16 AM
Last Post by VitaminE
08-30-2005, 05:24 PM
v- bOOKie!
VitaminE
Last Post by cLaY
04-08-2005, 02:03 AM
yo bookie!
Bill
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-18-2005, 06:04 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-05-2005, 07:27 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-10-2005, 10:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)