Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Which bookie is in charge of soccer?
#1

Someone needs to post some soccer matches pronto..

(I know shit about soccer)
Reply
#2

Well that would be the Lad....

If noone else is willing to step up and take charge of it..... (PM me if youre intressted)

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

leeman Wrote:If noone else is willing to step up and take charge of it..... (PM me if youre intressted)

Sorry.. I know -0- about soccer but enjoy betting on it..
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
08-22-2008, 06:05 PM
Last Post by quint
07-15-2008, 12:15 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-31-2008, 07:08 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Last Post by Sassy
06-25-2007, 07:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)